The benefits of playing poker online:
- a plethora of online tournaments, among which players can choose the most appropriate ones in time and size of rates;
- the game is played in a relaxed, cosy atmosphere.
A gambling site for poker is a great addition to the online casino, which will attract an additional stream of players very quickly. Statisticians prove that poker’s popularity is nowhere near decline. In recent years, there has been a growing number of online poker players around the world and the relevance of the online poker market is undeniable as such. To create a source, where players will be able to play online poker for real money, you will need to obtain a license. The info below is aimed to help you and answer the most common questions entrepreneurs have regarding the poker gambling license.
How to obtain a license for online poker?
Poker license harmonises legal and commercial guarantees related to the online gaming law in the chosen jurisdiction. The industry itself has to comply with licensing rules, otherwise, the legal outcome is by no means guaranteed, resulting in serious consequences for your gaming business. The collection and preparation of all the necessary legal and financial documentation are vital for obtaining the gambling license, but the continuous process is rather staggering and can take up to a year to complete.
Professional assistance in obtaining a license for online poker
If you need a poker license fast, GamingLicensing can offer a helping hand. GamingLicensing experts are familiar with all the nuances related to the official registration of any kind of online gambling business and can offer to license in Curacao.
The following opportunities are provided:
- the possibility of localising different online poker versions from leading software gaming manufacturers, both desktop and mobile versions;
- the trust of your customers: experienced players who are searching for new poker playgrounds always pay attention to the correct license. The absence of it can negatively affect perceived attractiveness of the site source, as customers will never risk playing with no guarantee of payouts;
- connecting the most popular and reliable payment systems – a point of paramount significance for both online casinos and poker rooms. The more ways of making deposit and withdrawal options are offered to the customers, the more convenient it is for them to use the source.
It’s possible to control your business from anywhere in the world – the only condition is to have basic internet access. GamingLicensing offers a full turnkey package and will gladly assist in issuing an online poker license to a client remotely. GamingLicensing operates quickly and accurately, adhering to the agreed terms at all times.
Poker License Cost
Poker is widely considered the king of casino games and all aspiring online poker sites should get licensed with a turnkey licensing solution by GamingLicensing, with the following price tags:
|Company Registration||EUR 7,900|
|Poker Gaming License||EUR 9,000|
|E-ZONE domain registration||EUR 10+ depending on the domain name and the domain zone|
|Expert Consultation and Assistance||FREE|
|Annual License Renewal||EUR 16,900|
What are the benefits of playing online poker?
Playing online poker will connect you to players worldwide. You can also play at multiple tables at the same time from the comfort of your home or on the go. Moreover, you can participate in various tournaments and test your skills against players from around the world.
Why should I license my online poker site?
With a licensed online poker site, you will be able to get different versions of online poker from leading software providers. Players look for licensed sites as these are trustworthy and there is no risk of withheld payouts. You will also be able to link and include the most popular payment methods, offering your players a better choice of deposit and withdrawal methods.
How can GamingLicensing help me get the Curacao license?
GamingLicensing offers a turnkey package that can help you gather all the necessary legal and financial documentation, all the while adhering to the agreed terms and conditions.